white

white

Monday, March 21, 2016

Glass

Yesterday I went back to my old spot for buying some cut glass jugs &  bowls...
All of this & the white plate were $15...included one lead crystal glass

I have these on my bench to wash..
I love the way it all sparkles 
a clarity of sorts...
a pleasure to gaze at...
even more pleasure is what I shall use them for...
I did have a glass jug to store my steel wool in & so miss it...
so something in this lot will be commissioned to that.
Such a pretty thing for a mundane often scruffy piece of steel wool
This week begins the Easter celebrations
Not a thing planned...
after the heat of this summer....
it has left me lagging behind..
However, I am enjoying the cooler days & nights....
This si a time I get a mini holiday & can sit & ponder or tidy up...
this year I need to do both.
I might go to watch the Easter parade in town with the Chinese Dragon weaving it's colourful way through the city streets of Bendigo...
&
I love to watch the Lion dancers 
they are so talented & the rhythm of the drums ....
It's that hangover from the Scottish part of my ancestors...noise of bag pipes & anything that has a beat...

No comments: