Thursday, June 1, 2017

Looks Peaceful

Funny weird things have been happening ....
Fridge I thought was having a moment after I got in from being away 2 nights...
I could hear something electrical not quite kicking in...
I was resolved to having to get another fridge...
But that may not have been the noise source ???

Of course as I got in from my away time, the phone & internet were once again off line ...
thanks NBN & TELSTRA ...
Get that sorted...

Broke a plate yesterday after I accidently dropped  a bowl on it in the sink 
Now my camera has broken ... I hard plastic bit has finally snapped 
Sounds just like me ....LOL

Searching the big stores for the camera at right price is a joke...
2 major stores have a special listed which of course NOW I WANT at THAT PRICE..
But NONE in STOCK !!!!
I think that may verge on something else....
So I guess I can go peg out the washing.....
&
put an end to this little run of things !!

No comments:

Looks Peaceful

Funny weird things have been happening .... Fridge I thought was having a moment after I got in from being away 2 nights... I could h...